The Arisgator is an amphibious vehicle that can be used during beach landing operation, island patrol or can contribute during aid mission following disaster relief operations, like tsunami and floods.
In addition to his unique amphibious tracked assault role, its versatility can also be used for law enforcement and peacekeeping operations.
The vehicle is based on the M113A2+ on which a light alloy amphibious kit is installed.
Our new and improved M113 based Amphibious Combat Vehicle (ACV) is under development and will be superior due to its unique hull design, manoeuvrability and powerful jet engines.
- Length (including bow and fuel tank): 715,3 cm
- Width: 295,7 cm
- Height: 241,4 cm
- Ground clearance: 43,00 cm
- GVW -Combat weight (on terrain): 100 kg
- Running VW: 100 kg
- Ground pressure (maximum): 53,84 kPa
- Max speed on ground: 55 km/h
- Land range (@ 50 km/h): 410 km
- Front angle grade ability: 60%
- Side angle grade ability: 30%
- Max speed in water: 6 kt
- Cruise speed in water: 4,5 kt
- Navigation autonomy (@ 4,5 kt): 20 hours
- Power to GVW ratio (on ground): 18,9 hp/t
- Power to GVW ratio (on water): 20,7 hp/t
- Cooling fluid: 45 liter
- Engine: 17 liter
- Transmission: 15 liter
- Differential: 19 liter
- Transfer gear case: 2,4 liter
- Final drive: 0,24 liter/ea
- Cooling fan: 0,24 liter
- Hydraulic oil: ramp system 1,9 liter
- Fuel: 370 liter